Join ADS, AGP and our industry colleagues as we consider the future of the aerospace industry in light of the latest announcements on the Government’s Spending Review. Although the review is now only a one-year settlement, the priorities remain as important as ever in support of the sector.
- Overview and outlook – covering aviation restart and economic context, Paul Everitt, CEO, ADS
- SMEs and supply chain – outline challenges facing suppliers and proposal for long-term supply chain fund, Tom Williams CBE, Chair, ADS UK Aerospace Supply Chain Taskforce
- Jobs, skills and apprentices – reflecting on what’s needed to support employment and training through the crisis, Nicola Mann, Chair, AGP Skills WG and Senior HR Director, Collins Aerospace
- Net zero and innovation – role of innovation and technology to secure future growth, Katherine Bennett CBE, Senior VP, Airbus
- Q&A chaired by Paul Everitt